Thursday, 29 September 2016

Disney Wishlist


If you know me, you know I absolutely love Disney. We have a few things Disney inspired dotted around our home and I'd love to add a few more home pieces to our collection. We have quite a few Disney mugs but I adore this Animators Collection one, it's so cute. I saw the chopping board quite a while ago and knew I needed it in our kitchen, the problem is I wouldn't want to use it as it's just too beautiful. I really need some oven gloves as I'm getting fed up of using folded over tea towels to take things out of the oven, this Mickey Mouse one is the exact colours of our kitchen so of course I need it. Finally for home pieces, I think the classic movie coasters are amazing, even Josh said he wanted these! I think the Aristocats one is my favourite.

As for the other stuff on my wishlist, they're just bits and pieces I want to add to my Disney collection. The two ornaments are actually part of Disney's Christmas collection however I wouldn't hang them on my tree as I like my decorations to be festive, I do love them though so I want them for on one of my shelves. The baby Dory plush is just beyond cute, I've fallen in love with it! Back to the Animators Collection, I really need something from that collection in my life, it's the cutest Disney collection I think I've ever seen. I've had my eye on these mini figure dolls for quite a while now, I think I need them in my collection. Finally we have a bunch of prints that we need to frame and hang. I would like to add two more prints to our collection, a Harry Potter one and a Disney quote. I love the rose gold lettering on the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments!