Here's this past weeks happy list. There aren't too many photo's this week and some that I have got are from my phone so they're not the best quality. Sorry!
Saturday 23rd April
- Three pairs of earrings from Josh - Leo, princess crowns, and Hello Kitty ones
- Coming back to my accomodation in Coventry to two little easter eggs and a note from the housekeepers saying 'Happy Easter from Study Inn'
- Britains Got Talent auditions - my favourites were the singing grandad so cute! (watch it here), the matrix dancer, I felt so sorry for him when he got upset (watch it here) and the best one of the night I thought.... the guy how sang all the nursery rhymes! I loved him, it really made his audition stand out too (watch it here)
Sunday 24th April
- Finding bits of Coventry we've not seen before (remains of a castle)
- 10 easter eggs!
- Starting walking to get fitter, me and Josh are finding loads of new places by doing this
Monday 25th April
- Finding a park in Coventry that's not too far away from us.Finally somewhere to go in the lovely weather
- Burger King chips - the best!
- Finding another bit of Coventry we've not seen before, this time we found an old Medievil manor house that is now part of the registry office here. It makes a nice place for wedding photos
Tuesday 26th April
- Homemade fruit smoothies very tasty and healthy!
- Starting a blog for Safekidz campaign. In the village I live in back in Barnsley a campaign has started focusing on various aspects of safety for children. I've now started a blog for them, it can be found here
- Looking at scrapbook materials on Ebay for my journal
Wednesday 27th April
- Going back on Josh's student radio show after 3 weeks off over easter
- Minnie the Moocher by Hugh Laurie. Josh played this on the radio, I'd never really heard it but I love it! Listen to it here
- Going for a walk by the canal and watching the fish
- Quote of the day from Josh: 'There's plenty more fish in the sea but you're my only Nemo'. Bless him
- Ordering the above mentioned scrapbook materials, I can't wait until they come
- Casual afternoon Costa Coffee - iced vanilla latte's are the best
Thurday 28th April
- Lazy day eating easter eggs and watching The Incredibles
- Finding new places to go in the Midlands courtesy of Becca at Diary of a Diva. Thanks!
Friday 29th April
- Watching the Royal Wedding despite hating all the hype and being determined not to watch it. Kate looked beautiful and the two kisses on the balcony were so romantic
- Going for a meal and drinks to Wetherspoons
- Loving my outfit I wore to go out in